Photo Booth - F A Q
- How many photos can my guests take?
All rentals include unlimited photos. Your guests may get in line as often as they wish, we recommend that everyone gets a chance.
- How many people can fit in the Photo Booth together? Our booth has been designed to fit four or five people very comfortably. However, if your guests are willing to squeeze together, more will fit in the booth.
- What quality of prints does your booth produce?
Our photo booths produce high quality prints that are both water and fingerprint resistant. With proper care, your prints will last for many years. Our photo booths utilize professional printers to provide you and your guests with the highest quality prints.
- How good are the prints?
They’re not only great but they’re fast too. By the time you’ve counted 10 Mississippis the print will be ready and waiting. If you want the technical bit, we use top of the line dye sublimation printers. The result is great photo quality prints in 20 seconds.
- What events do people rent photo booths for?
A photo booth will make any event more fun. Guests of all ages enjoy striking a pose and making a new memory. We have had our photo booth at weddings, birthday parties, casino parties, school dances, graduations, family reunions, anniversaries, fundraisers, and corporate events.
- How much does delivery and set up cost?
Set-up, tear-down and delivery is included in the price, there are no surprises when you get the bill.
- Where can you set up the photo booth and how much space does it require?
Our photo booths are completely portable, and can be set up anywhere. The booth needs approximately a 7’x7’space and more is great. We also ask for space for a small table and chair where our booth attendant can assist your guests. It is also a great idea to have room for your guests to place their drinks and other possessions.
- What do you need?
All we require is a standard 15-amp (normal plug) power socket to plug ourselves into and a relatively flat floor. We suggest that the booth be located near a power outlet as to avoid tripping hazards.
- Do you show us how to operate the Photo Booth?
We have an attendant on hand to ensure that all goes smoothly with your photo booth and that your guests have a great time.
- Do our guests have to pay to use the Photo Booth?
No, all they have to do is press the button and strike a pose.
- Do we get a copy of the pictures?
Yes. This is the best part – finding out what your guests were up to. We give you a copy of all the images on CD after the event.
- What else do I need to do?
Please inform the venue that we will be there and everything will be fine, some venues don’t like being surprised!
- Is outdoors OK?
Generally, for electronics, dry is good and wet is bad - so we prefer indoors, but can set the booth up outside if it can be kept dry.
- Can I have a custom logo or banner on my prints?
Included in our photo booth rental is a custom banner on all of the prints from your event that could include your photo, logo and event information for your guests to remember your special event for years.
- How do I rent a Photo Booth for my event?
You can book your own photo booth via email or call us at: 780.990.6968